Classes typically taught:
- Theory of Differential Equations
- Logical Seminar
- Constructive Algebra; Symbolic Logic.
- Quantier elimination for a class of intuitionistic theories, (with Ben Ellison, Jonathan Fleischmann, and Dan McGinn), Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic. 49, No. 3 (2008), pp. 281-293.
Intuitionistic axiomatizastions for bounded extension Kripke models (with Mohammad Ardeshir and Saeed Salehi), Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 124 (2003), pp. 267-285.
- Basic propositional calculus II. Interpolation (with Mohommad Ardeshir), Archive for Mathematical Logic 40, No. 5 (2001), pp. 349-364.
- Basic logic, K4, and persistence, Studia Logica 63, No. 3 (1999), pp. 343-352
Basic predicate calculus, Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 39, No. 1 (1998), pp. 18-46.