Convenient. Comfortable. Affordable.
The University Apartments, owned and operated by Marquette, invite you to take a closer look. Here are just a few of the amenities and services we provide:
- Convenient location on Marquette's campus
- Flexible length leases: Rent for a semester or an academic or full year
- Ability to pay your rent on your university bursar account
- Internet access and basic cable included in rent
- Positive communities with opportunities for leadership and involvement
- Fast, reliable maintenance
- 24-hour building surveillance and security
- A landlord you can trust
Humphrey Apartments / McCabe Hall Transition
Beginning next summer, the Humphrey Apartments will transition to a residence hall for the 2015-2016 academic year. Similarly, McCabe Hall will become an upperclassmen apartment community. Please click here for more information, or visit the new selection timeline.
A building floor plan of McCabe is now available.
Summer/Fall 2015 Waiting List
Neighborhood Leasing Timeline
Learn more about the apartment leasing process - both on and off campus - at Marquette.
Spring 2015 Availability
Apartment availability for the spring 2015 semester will be known in late October. We are currently accepting applications for the spring 2015 semester.