The Office of Residence Life is committed to providing opportunities for residents to connect with their peers, serve in the community, and gain valuable learning experiences outside of the classroom.
While recognizing every community is unique, each Community Programming Council (CPC) has an elected Leadership Team and Community Representatives from every floor/wing in the building.
Interested in pursuing this great leadership opportunity right away in your hall? Talk with your Hall Director to find out how to get involved.
This team works together to plan the social, educational, and service events that meet the unique needs of each community. Below is a description of each executive board position:
- Council Chair: Responsible for the overseeing the council and executive board, as well as facilitate executive board and general meetings
- Social Programming Chair: Coordinates social event planning for the hall
- Educational Programming Chair: Coordinates educational event planning for the hall
- Service Programming Chair: Coordinates service event planning and works primarily with Community Connections partner
- Marketing Chair: Works with Programming Chairs and committees to design promotional materials for events and meetings
- Residence Hall Association (RHA) Representative: Represents hall at weekly RHA meetings
- Marquette University Student Government (MUSG) Representative: Represents hall at all MUSG Meetings
Your Resident Assistant and Residence Hall Director are great resources for more information on how to get involved.