Marquette University will celebrate the accomplishments of the Class of 2014 during Senior Week, May 12-17, 2014. The week includes a variety of events for graduating seniors and their families and is designed to provide a relaxing way for seniors to connect as a class one more time before graduation.
Submit photos of your Marquette experiences!
The Office of Student Development would like to collect photos for a Class of 2014 slide show at the Senior Week Kick-Off event at the Whiskey Bar. Photos can be submitted to email@example.com. In your email, please state the following:
I give Marquette University permission to use this/these photos in the Senior Week 2014 slide show. Photos will not be used outside of this venue.
- Senior Week Mass
- Sunday, May 11 | 8 – 9pm | Chapel of the Holy Family
- Join fellow seniors to celebrate the fourth Sunday of Easter.
(Free and open to all seniors)
- Senior Week Kick-Off - SOLD OUT
- Monday, May 12 | 9pm – 1am | Whiskey Bar
- Ticket includes roundtrip bus transportation, food, live entertainment, and dancing.
- Senior Challenge Signature Event
- Tuesday, May 13 | Lakefront Brewery
- More information can be found at marquette.edu/giving/seniorchallenge.
- Senior Ball - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, May 14 | 9pm – 1am | Potawatomi Bingo Casino
- Ticket includes rountrip bus transportation, heavy appetizers, live entertainment, and dancing. Dance is semi-formal.
- Senior Family Toast and Dinner - SOLD OUT
- Saturday, May 17 | 6pm Reception, 7pm Dinner | Al McGuire Center
- Join us after the Baccalaureate Mass for a celebratory toast to the graduating seniors, dinner, and entertainment. $25 for adults, $15 for children 10 and under. Free parking available in Lot F, doors open at 6:00 p.m. and business casual attire suggested. Families are encouraged to arrive by 6 p.m. in order to sit with another specific family. Reception (beer and wine) from 6 - 7 p.m., dinner from 7 - 9 p.m. This event is sold out. To receive notification if tickets become available, add your family to the waitlist.