2, 3 and 4-year scholarships are available to nursing students.
All scholarships provide:
- Full Tuition & Fees
- Books: $1,200 per year
- Monthly tax-free stipend during the school year. ($300/month as a freshman,
$350/month as a sophomore, $450/month as a junior, $500/month as a senior)
- University incentives: some schools offer additional incentives for scholarship winners
(i.e. free room and board, out of state tuition waivers, etc.) *Marquette offers a $28,000 enhancement package to be used toward Room & Board
Criteria for Scholarships:
- United States Citizenship
- High School Graduate with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Minimum SAT of 1050 or ACT of 21
- Physically fit and medically qualified
- Under 31 years of age on 30 June of the year you graduate from college
- Good moral character
- Students can participate in ROTC without a scholarship and will receive a monthly stipend starting their junior year, currently $450 per month (up to $4,500 per year) for their junior and $500 their senior year.
- As a commissioned Officer in the Army Nurse Corps your benefits include: Competitive salary with regular promotions, 30 days paid vacation each year (in addition to time off for 11 Federal Holidays) starting in the first year. Medical and dental care is provided free to active duty service members with unlimited sick leave. Also, when changing jobs you do not start on the bottom again but rather retain your same rank and pay.