- Academic Calendar
- Academic Integrity
- Faculty Activities Database
- Faculty Forms
- Faculty Guide to Libraries
- Faculty Handbook
- Sabbatical Handbook
- Snapshot (Schedule of Classes)
- Tenure Buyout Policy
2017–18 Promotion and Tenure Committee
Dr. Gary Meyer, Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs (ex officio)
Dr. Roberta Coles, Klingler College of Arts & Sciences / Social Sciences
Dr. Drew Dentino, School of Dentistry
Dr. Stephen Downs, Klinger College of Arts & Sciences / Natural Sciences
Dr. Srinivas Durvasula, College of Business Administration
Dr. Lisa Hanson, College of Nursing
Dr. Gerald Harris, Opus College of Engineering
Mr. Scott Idleman, School of Law
Dr. Robert Lowe, College of Education
Dr. Robert Peoples, College of Health Sciences
Dr. Albert Rivero, Klingler College of Arts & Sciences / Humanities
Dr. Lynn Turner, Diederich College of Communication
The University Committee on Faculty Promotions and Tenure reports to the UAS on policy matters and to the provost regarding recommendations on promotion and tenure.
- Reviews and evaluates the proposal for promotion of regular faculty including recommendations of the faculty rank and tenure local committees (area, college, or school).
- Submits votes on promotion and tenure decisions, with a chair's summary of the confidential discussion provided to the provost.
- Conducts regular review and revision of the Statutes on Faculty Appointment, Promotion and Tenure for approval by the University Academic Senate.
- Reviews new or revised departmental or college specific norms for congruence with university criteria.
The chairpersons of the faculty rank and tenure local committees are noted above. The senior vice provost for faculty affairs, or a substitute as designated by the provost, shall serve as chair and non-voting member.
Note: No candidate for promotion shall be entitled to appear before or participate in the deliberations of the committee.