- Rynne Research Fellowships
- Peace Studies Course Development Grant
- Research Mini-grants
- Peacemaking Research Areas
- Faculty Scholars Directory
- Academic Journals Directory
- Other Funding Opportunities
We invite you to join our distinguished faculty members who are making unique contributions from their respective disciplines to develop a holistic understanding of peacemaking. The Center for Peacemaking is a resource to faculty across all colleges, departments and interests. The most common ways for faculty to get involved are through applying for research fellowships and mini-grants, attending speaker events, sharing and using teaching resources, and participating in social gatherings.
Contact Fr. T. Michael McNulty, S.J., if you are interested in learning more about how you can get involved at the Center for Peacemaking.